9 December 2017

Provence Inspired Verity Hope girls.

IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTICE!
There will be no shipping of items between 15th December - 2nd January 2018 because I will be out of the country. However I am keeping the shop open so orders can still be placed during this time and will be shipped immediately upon my return.

I have a few Verity Hope girls left in this range inspired by a trip to Provence last summer.  Some of the girls featured here already have homes but do click on the ETSY SHOP link to see the last few remaining dolls of this kind!

Meet ELOISE


Meet FLORENCE


Meet OLIVIE



Meet HENRIETTE



Meet MONIQUE



Meet GABRIELLE

 
 

VISIT THE VERITY HOPE ETSY SHOP



Thank you for looking, and do check out my short You Tube video!


Susannah x 

No comments:

Post a Comment